Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Deregister Account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Helluvaride
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to share an experience I had back in October 2019 when I acquired a VMB 3000 base station from a private seller on OfferUp. It turned out that in order to activate the base station, the previous owner needed to delete their associated account. Despite my efforts to contact the seller, they chose not to respond to my inquiries. As a result, I almost gave up on the matter.

However, I recently purchased another Arlo camera and learned that I can improve my signal strength by adding another base station. This reminded me of the unresolved issue with the base station I bought in 2019, so I thought I'd revisit the matter and seek your assistance.

Therefore, I am reaching out to the amazing Arlo Community for any solutions or workarounds that could help me register the base station in my name. I greatly value your expertise and suggestions, and any help you can provide would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your time and support!

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry, nothing new to add. The only possible (unlikely) possibility is to contact official support with proof of purchase to see if they would remove the block.

Helluvaride
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks!