Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Delete modes from the schedule

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
suegmc
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I delete a mode from the schedule calendar.  Now that I have more than 1 camera, I want to add different modes, which it allows me to, but the original modes (like all on or all off) are still in the calendar and all I can do is compress them.  However, even compressed, they are still in the calendar and take up about 15 minutes of time.  I would rather delete them from the calendar.  I am using a web browser for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suegmc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had to drag it SEVERAL times but it finally worked.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

suegmc,

You may simply drag and drop the new modes that you've created into the calendar on top of the "All Motion On" or "All Motion Off" modes that are currently in the calendar. After dropping the new modes in the calendar you'll be able to adjust the times of the new modes and it will remove the previous modes once it's overlapped.

Hope this will help you with your schedules. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
suegmc
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried that. The new mode compresses the old one. It will only compress so far but the old mode stays on the schedule as a solid black bar and takes up about 15 min of time.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I forget what the exact scenario was but I found I had to drag the other mode (above or below - that's the part I forget) surrounding the one you're trying to delete to get rid of it.  If you're dragging the line up, try going down from the mode above it or vice versa.

suegmc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had to drag it SEVERAL times but it finally worked.  Thank you.