Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
davidtkay
Follower
Follower

I moved my ARLO Q to another location and had to reset it to factory in order to get it to sync with my ipad for setup.

I've noticed that the date and timestamp on recordings is now 9 October 2015 - It's currently 10 December 2016. The timezone is correct but the date is out and I can't figure out how to reset the date.

The impact of this is that I can't view any of the recordings, because my subscription saves recordings for 7 days, so I can only see the last 7 days! I am getting email alerts but the videos aren't saving to the library.

Can anyone help?

cheers,

David.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would say to do a ful reset again...once it syncs up to your wifi system... pull he power for a couple seconds and let it reboot.

date time is picked up when installed.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Cassidy
Luminary
Luminary

davidtkay

I have the same problem on my wireless cameras. If you find the way to repair this, please tell me how you did.

Did you also receive email with the same fault ? Arlo advertise me cameras detect something with 2 months difference and like you nothing is in the library...

Cassidy

Cassidy
Luminary
Luminary

TomMac

"I would say to do a ful reset again...once it syncs up to your wifi system... pull he power for a couple seconds and let it reboot.

date time is picked up when installed."

I try it and it work....I was happy not living 100 miles from the cameras base...:-)