Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Hirsch
Guide
Guide
My app says we are sorry the database service is currently down. Please try again. Is this an issue on my end or an issue with arlo?
280 REPLIES 280
PeetS
Guide
Guide

Mine is back online!

warprints
Star
Star

One of my sustems is up and running.  THe other is still down.  ???  Interesting.

Mikecorreia0722
Tutor
Tutor
My system has been down all morning. Did a hard reset as per arlo support to set up my system again and now the base station can't be discovered to set up my system. What's going on over at better. Can they provide an update to when service will be restored fully. Now my system is down and I can't even set it up again. Very frustrating
Jsunder
Guide
Guide

I cannot access my Arlo System by phone or thru the internet. It say the Database service is currently down.

I have check my internet connection at home and obviously it is working because I have a connection to write this post.  When will this problem be resolved?  I currently do now have security at my home and this has been the case for a couple of hours. 

warprints
Star
Star

Both of my systems are back up and running.

strictlybznz007
Aspirant
Aspirant

yeah.. mine was like that too this morning, I thought that I must of change some sort of settings.. pisses me off .. still down.. I wasn't able to log in but now I can, but not seeing the camera's being online yet!

warprints
Star
Star

short lived sucess.  One of my two systems is down again.

strictlybznz007
Aspirant
Aspirant

I agree!!!! talking about security breach .. at first we can't even access to log-in?

strictlybznz007
Aspirant
Aspirant

they're still scratching there head right now!

ak_jen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Our cameras were offline for about 8 hours. I got an email at about 7am:

Dear Arlo customer,

Please be advised that Arlo online services are temporarily unavailable. Our team is actively working on restoring services as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To stay informed on further updates, please visit the Arlo community.

- The Arlo Team

All cameras are back online now.
Lilaruth
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem here in the US. Chicago.

goldcakes
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here, in New Mexico. And it's windy, so I'm getting an alert every single minute, and can't adjust the sensitivity or even disable the damn thing!
ChrisRochon808
Aspirant
Aspirant
My System is down, Im in
Lake Forrest , CA USA

It says the data base system is down, try again... wtf “Try again” thats bull**bleep**, its on there end
PeetS
Guide
Guide

Ok I have to write this post. I was extremely concerned with the level of support and have been venting my frustration but to my absolute surprise my office phone just rang. Its was Christine T from Arlo checking in. Like I said in my previous post today is the first time I’m using this and setup was super easy and clarity is awesome but I’m not happy I made the right choice. How did she know my office number? Hmmm. I emailed Patrick Jo CEO of Netgear and my signature had my number… 🙂

Kpoe2000
Tutor
Tutor
Down in US too.
AllanLam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine is back online!

BigNoy
Aspirant
Aspirant
A global issue. Wow this is major. Same here in Southern California USA , and I haven’t seen any messages from Arlo communicating to customers! WTH?! I got this for reliability smh
Tinman22
Tutor
Tutor

Service still not available - 12:28pm EST.

warprints
Star
Star

Both of my systems were up and running a while ago, now both down again.

Stelyn92
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tinman22
Tutor
Tutor

System just came back . . . 12:34pm EST . . . now, for how long?

Kuvtutub
Tutor
Tutor
It back up!!
Onebluesummer
Guide
Guide

This is the worst performing app I have ever used, ever.

It takes 10 seconds just to allow me to get a menu to change my status from armed to unarmed. 

There are fatal crashes every month where the thing is absolutely obsolete.

It freezes when loading and I have to restart my Samsung S6 every other day just to reset the broken app. 

This is an absolute joke, this is a call out, hopefully acting as a signed petition to have NetGear stop trying to fix this always broken program, hire a new devoloper, and create us a bug free app from the ground up. 

This isn't a selfie app this is a security, loved ones, loved things protector, this IS a big deal to your consumers!

PS in the mean time, if there is a way to get a refund someone please let me know.

Czmkid
Guide
Guide

No its not....

TheBetsy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine just came back up