Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
lr410astorga
Follower
Follower
Camera starting showing a pinkish view durning the day? Can you answer why this is happening?
67 REPLIES 67
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

djphat,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC
Time2fly82
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same problem and taking out battery does not really help. Only 1 out of the 3 camara has this issue, please help!!

Thanks

Jon

mattperron
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I put in a trouble ticket?  My camera is having the same issue which is not resolved after opening and closing the battery cover.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mattperron,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC
whiterj2915
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have reset one of my cameras three times, still have a pink image. Other camera working fine.

Thanks for any assistance.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

whiterj2915,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Jleezy
Aspirant
Aspirant

i am having the same issue. i just bought these cameras feb 1st. they are nice cameras but this pinkish color is making me mad at the product. 1 week and it failed like that already. i have tried opening battery and reclosing but still does not work properly. Please help

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jleezy,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Mrtn_89
Aspirant
Aspirant
Good Afternoon i am having the same problem. Tried the reset with no avail. How can i have this solved? Thanks.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You did read the post just above yours from a Netgear moderator with the answer, right?

samsmith1957
Aspirant
Aspirant
Help, one of my cameras is got a pinkish display and I don't know what to do about it help please
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

samsmith1957,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. i would be happy to help.

JamesC

VTM09
Initiate
Initiate

I purchased the bundle of the system + 5 cameras about 3 months. The color view in the day light from one of the them turns just pink/red color. I opened the batteries and also replaced new set of batteries, the problem is still the same.

Would you help pls. YOu can send private msg to my email if you prefer:    VanLV09@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-VanN

arloPink.jpg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

VTM09,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. i would be happy to help.

JamesC

JCBMJB
Star
Star
I have the same problem with one of my cameras. A pinkish hue. I reset the camera a couple times. I replaced the batteries, deleted the camera and then reinstalled. It still happens. Camera is less than 6 months old. Please let me know what I should do. Is it defective and need to be replaced? Thank you in advance for your help.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JCBMJB,

JamesC

Queenlilkimg
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem. Nothing works. Also makes camera not record when it should. Sensitivity all thr way up. Fine before turning redish color
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Queenlilkimg,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Lowell360
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried opening the battery door as suggested. Still pink. Any other suggestions?
Lowell360
Aspirant
Aspirant

JCBMJB
Star
Star
Contact Arlo support if resetting cameras does not work.
Lewis8640
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem. I try to removed the battery and reinstalling it and still nothing change. My camera imagine still pinkish. Anybody know how to fix it or get it replace. I got my system for about 6 months
JCBMJB
Star
Star
Contact Arlo Support. They can fix.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lewis8640,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Guzie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here.one of my camera showing pinkish view.i removed the battery several times and even reset the basestaion but it still showing pinkish view.help please