Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Duckyduso1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't take it anymore.  I have arlo and arlo pro battery operated camera's.

When I use Chrome.  three camera's show not connected and batteries are "dead".

When I use Microsoft Edge shows to one camera batteries are dead.  Two are working and show the battery life that is left.

When I use Fire Fox shows two camera's batteries are dead and one is working.

What is going on ??  Is there an arlo software update for the web site when I log in ?  And//or a software update for my base station?  Someone   PLEASE ADVISE .... I'm losing my mind.  One minute the camera's work, the next minute they don't.

I have a VMB3010r2 base station.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Duckyduso1,

Try power cycling your Base Station by unplugging the power adapter of your Base Station from the outlet, wait two minutes and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. When the power LED and Internet LED light solid green, your base station is connected to the Internet.

Once you power cycled your Base Station, clear the cookies and cache from your web browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox) and see if that resolves your issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Duckyduso1,

Try power cycling your Base Station by unplugging the power adapter of your Base Station from the outlet, wait two minutes and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. When the power LED and Internet LED light solid green, your base station is connected to the Internet.

Once you power cycled your Base Station, clear the cookies and cache from your web browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox) and see if that resolves your issue.

Duckyduso1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica P ... YOU ARE AWESOME.  Your instructions worked perfectly.  Especially with Chrome, which I use all the time.

Thank YOU sooooooooooooo  much .....