Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Beckykcfan81
Follower
Follower

We have had the arlo system for almost a year and are pretty happy with it. Today I noticed the chime was not working and could not get it to work so I reset the system and I lost everything. Now I can not get the base (VMB3500) to come back online. I have an extra base and I tried that one as well, but nothing. I don’t know what to do. I have a lot of money invested in these camera I can’t switch to something else. Please help

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Beckykcfan81 wrote:
We have had the arlo system for almost a year and are pretty happy with it. Today I noticed the chime was not working and could not get it to work so I reset the system and I lost everything. Now I can not get the base to come back online. I have an extra base and I tried that one as well, but nothing. I don’t know what to do. I have a lot of money invested in these camera I can’t switch to something else. Please help

What is the status of the base LEDS?

https://kb.arlo.com/000039100/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-mean

Did you try removing the base from the account and adding it back again?  If you are using the app, try the web client.