Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Chime is not working and tried to reset system and now lost everything. Can't get Base to go online.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Beckykcfan81
Follower
Follower

We have had the arlo system for almost a year and are pretty happy with it. Today I noticed the chime was not working and could not get it to work so I reset the system and I lost everything. Now I can not get the base (VMB3500) to come back online. I have an extra base and I tried that one as well, but nothing. I don’t know what to do. I have a lot of money invested in these camera I can’t switch to something else. Please help

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Beckykcfan81 wrote:
We have had the arlo system for almost a year and are pretty happy with it. Today I noticed the chime was not working and could not get it to work so I reset the system and I lost everything. Now I can not get the base to come back online. I have an extra base and I tried that one as well, but nothing. I don’t know what to do. I have a lot of money invested in these camera I can’t switch to something else. Please help

What is the status of the base LEDS?

https://kb.arlo.com/000039100/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-mean

Did you try removing the base from the account and adding it back again?  If you are using the app, try the web client.