Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
catlady5882
Star
Star

I had my home broken into 3 nights ago. Thank God I wasn't hurt but Arlo security cameras did not record during this time. They were on-line and connected. Censors failed to trigger yet again. Needed video to show police but had nothing. I am filing a Complaint with Comsumer Affairs and a Class Action suit as advised by my Attorney !!!. You should do the same if Arlo does not provide the service they claim they do. I am not letting this go. I lost everything but now police can't even identify the robers.

3 REPLIES 3
catlady5882
Star
Star

I am physically disabled and live alone. I wasn't even able to run away from the ppl who broke into my home. I did pull out my gun but they still took alot of my property.I installed these cameras for my protection. Arlo has failed to do what they claim they do. Sueing !!!!

catlady5882
Star
Star

I have reached out to Arlo Support about issues but only get a fast ass reply. No fix for issues. I have filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Customer Rights Act

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @catlady5882

We are escalating your concern & an agent will be contacting you as soon as possible.