Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot select today in Arlo Library on website

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GREENSTEAD
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Library on my website login does not show today (i.e. 17 Apr 18). It shows all previous dates. I can select 15th or 16th and see recordings. But not today. The counter on the camera says there is a recording made today.  Go to Library - nothing there for today and date will not go past the 16th. Go back to devices counter is now cleared to zero. There is nothing to make the Library change date to today and show the recording. I see previous similar complaint posts which have been closed out with no solution .. guess its a sore subject for Arlo.

Basically it renders the whole system rather useless if I can't show the police the recording of the guy I saw casing our house today. If it appears tomorrow the police will just say you should have shown us this yesterday - tool late now.

The overall system handling of dates and scheduling seems fraught.

And dont say I have to stand on one leg and press reset. Not impressed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GREENSTEAD
Aspirant
Aspirant

It now seems to be working (I repowered the netgear box).

Thnx.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
GREENSTEAD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ha ha ha  - I love my name tag in the post as a Fledgling.

That means an inexperienced nitwtit who purchased an expensive 4 camera system that hides its recordings.

SIgned

The Fledging.

(Wait...now I got a promotion to Follower)

GREENSTEAD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same situation today...cannot view recordings today.

Also all 4 cameras seem off line - getting status never completes. Can't get any camera picture.

R U sure this system is ready for consumers?

oh btw I got promoted to 'Aspirant' - isn't that a spray you use to cover up bad smells (like me)?

Cameras x 4: all at firmware 1.2.16720

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GREENSTEAD,

What browser/mobile app are you using that is experiencing this behavior? Do you see the same behavior when using a different device?

JamesC

pcoxrn1
Aspirant
Aspirant

will not record since yesterday. Will alert-and looking like it is recording but doesn't save anything. When you click on it--nothing. Can't even select any date--it is stuck on 1.

GREENSTEAD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Browser used is Safari on iMac - latest version used for both iMac and browser.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is a video produced if you live stream and record manually? Do you still experience an issue selecting the current day in the library?

JamesC

GREENSTEAD
Aspirant
Aspirant

It now seems to be working (I repowered the netgear box).

Thnx.