Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot change Library between months on Android app

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
xltima
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, everything looks fine and connected however I cannot switch between month in Library. I have no problems logged in thru my PC and view recorded videos. Is something wrong with the Android app? I can switch dates but not months. I can view videos as well thru the app
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
xltima
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was able to getting it working. I guess closing Arlo completely and then reloading fixed it. I guess I will have to wait and see next month if it happens again.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
steve_t
Master Master
Master

According to your screenshot, you have no recordings in months besides April so thus cannot change months. When there are recordings in multiple months, you should see a small green arrow above the date number

YoungBill
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue today. I received notification of movement, I can view thru my email. But the app still says April, today is May 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you get there if you do a manual recording and then access the library via the activation counter in the Devices tab?

xltima
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just tried it. Does not force it to May.
YoungBill
Aspirant
Aspirant
No. On the Android app it is like today May 1 has not happened. Now on my iPad I have the 1st and can view all videos from today.
xltima
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have recordings in May. Which is why I can view them on PC, but I can't switch months at all on the Mobile app.
xltima
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was able to getting it working. I guess closing Arlo completely and then reloading fixed it. I guess I will have to wait and see next month if it happens again.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Do you have the green arrow on the left of the screen that allows you to scroll back to April?

YoungBill
Aspirant
Aspirant
I only show April. I can scroll back to April 1st.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

YoungBill,

I've not been able to replicate this issue as described. Try force closing the app and open again as xltima mentions above, do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

YoungBill
Aspirant
Aspirant
I logged out then back in. I can now see May and my recordings in my library. Thanks