Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

had to replug the base station. When I powered it all back up the system is now offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
beeebeee
Aspirant
Aspirant

System is just a month old, it was all working perfectly. I had to replug the base station. When I powered it all back up the system is now offline. I've powered down everything several times, re synced the cameras, even reinstalled the app. The three lights are solid green. MODE is not offering any alternatives. It just keeps offering the device sync screen. The cameras flash blue rapidly when I open and close the battery door...everything appears connected but it is in OFFline state....any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some of what you're describing doesn't make sense to me but no matter - start fresh.

Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Verify that all firmware is up to date. Any better?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some of what you're describing doesn't make sense to me but no matter - start fresh.

Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Verify that all firmware is up to date. Any better?

beeebeee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I disconnected everything and even set up a new account. Now have it working but with the pink camera problem on 1 camera...I've read this isn't fixable?

brh
Master
Master

@beeebeee

Try putting fresh new batteries in the camera. On the Wire Free cameras there is a mechanical IR filter. It could be stuck, possibly because there is not enough current from the batteries to move it. Be sure to gently reinsert the batteries and let the closing of the battery door exert the proper force to seat the batteries, (different manufacturer's batteries are different phusical sizes and sometimes don't seat properly).

Brian