Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot Stream Live

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
paintguy
Star
Star
When I try to stream live, I get a message saying that I can't stream more than 4 cameras. How is that when I have only 2 ?
6 REPLIES 6
paintguy
Star
Star
I fixed it by turning the base unit off/on
ShawnP
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have five cameras and the app won't let me stream more than four cameras simultaneously. It doesn't matter which one I choose as the fifth camera, when I click play on the fifth one, it gives me an error 'Unable to play. Please try again'. I have rebooted the base station several times and re-synced the camera.s I also have a 100Mbps line which gives me close to 80Mbps. So I don't know what is the issue?.
Calin79
Tutor
Tutor
I am having the same issues. If I stream one camera at a time, it works just fine. If I try to stream the rest of the cameras(4), the cameras stop streaming. Just a few days ago they were working just fine.
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

ShawnP wrote:
I have five cameras and the app won't let me stream more than four cameras simultaneously. It doesn't matter which one I choose as the fifth camera, when I click play on the fifth one, it gives me an error 'Unable to play. Please try again'. I have rebooted the base station several times and re-synced the camera.s I also have a 100Mbps line which gives me close to 80Mbps. So I don't know what is the issue?.

You can only stream or record concurrently on a maximum of four cameras per base station. It doesn't matter what subscription plan you have. The maximum concurrent number of streams is four.

romiller06
Aspirant
Aspirant
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

romiller06 wrote:

Is there a way to kill any live streams?

Yes, you start a Live View on the camera that is currently recording, then stop Live View.

Btw, since my previous post, the number of concurrent live streams has been upped to five.