Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't log in. Tells to update Flash, then tells me password is incorrect, and times out.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Magpyz1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can log in to type this into the community, but as soon as I go to My Arlo, it first tells me I need upated Flash (no, I don't, it's updated), then it tells me my password is incorrect, then it tells me it's timed out.  I need to reset the Schedule on my cameras (it's notworking on the phone and other forums show you have to do it on the computer).  Hard to when you can't log in!!!  

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Magpyz1 wrote:

I can log in to type this into the community, but as soon as I go to My Arlo, it first tells me I need upated Flash (no, I don't, it's updated) ... 

The flash issue is definitely annoying.  You should be able to allow it to run (overriding the browser settings) but the method depends on what browser you are using.

On the password issue - check the browser's saved password list,  and delete it for my arlo if it it is present.

cmilligan
Aspirant
Aspirant

You should be able to allow it to run (overriding the browser settings) but the method depends on what browser you are using.

How do you do this for IE and Firefox?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@cmilligan wrote:

How do you do this for IE and Firefox?

I posted something for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge earlier here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/Adobe-Flash-Player-Update-Failure/m-p/1722871#M61486

Though the FireFox bit came other users, as I don't run flash on my PC.  I haven't tried IE (won't use it if there's another option).