Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
JCS1960
Aspirant
Aspirant

VMB3000   MAC    B03956E6B957

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Seems to be an issue with the latest MS update to W10. IE and Edge now won't play vidoes and also displays an "update Flash" message. Whether MS or Arlo has a fix remains to be seen. Use Chrome or Forefox.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you d/l the videos, do they then play correctly ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
GwennMuller
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of a sudden I cannot view my video's on my laptop...any suggestions?

Carolyn234
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. Could it be related to the Microsoft security update for Flash Player? Here is the link:

https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance/advisory/ADV180020

My videos do play if I download them, and live stream works, but just clicking on them in my library I get a black screen that says "loading". I've cleared cache and cookies, restarted, and signed off and on. Nothing has helped.

Carolyn

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Seems to be an issue with the latest MS update to W10. IE and Edge now won't play vidoes and also displays an "update Flash" message. Whether MS or Arlo has a fix remains to be seen. Use Chrome or Forefox.

Carolyn234
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you jguerdate. I downloaded Firefox and everything works great using it. Actually, my videos play better in Firefox than they were playing in IE or Edge (before the Flash issue). I'd been assuming skips and freezes were due to my Arlo cameras. Yet, now, playing them in Firefox, they play flawlessly. So, double thanks to you for finally getting me to give something else a try.

Carolyn