Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DinoCam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have my Arlo baby camera working and connected using the Arlo Secure app on my Android.

I'm trying to also connect my partner's iPhone using the same Arlo Secure app on iPhone and it can't find the camera, despite her Arlo account already being granted access to the camera through our account settings.

When I login to Arlo Secure using the iPhone it doesn't show any devices, so I have to use the "Add New Device" option... which then takes me through the entire setup process again... and doesn't seem like the right way to set this up since it says the light should be amber when the light is actually blue and already working with the Android.

The next iPhone App step says "Looking for Arlo..." and never finds the camera, since the camera isn't in the Setup mode and is already working. When I try to do the "QR code setup" option on the iPhone, it causes the camera to stop working on my Android app, gives me the chime on the iPhone when I scan the code, then STILL fails to add the camera to the iPhone. 😩

How can I simply have two accounts accessing the same Baby camera? One using Android and one using iPhone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DinoCam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ah, so for some reason the camera wasn't selected in the Grant Access section. Clicked on it to highlight it in green and now it works. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DinoCam wrote:

How can I simply have two accounts accessing the same Baby camera? One using Android and one using iPhone.

https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-on-my-Arlo-Secure-app

DinoCam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ah, so for some reason the camera wasn't selected in the Grant Access section. Clicked on it to highlight it in green and now it works. Thanks!