Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras not working randomly but others are

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Mariomlc
Aspirant
Aspirant

My older cameras have stopped working. I have reset them numerous times with no change. My Doorbell and Arlo 2 cameras continue working. What’s wrong

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Details. What have you tried and what do you see? Define "reset" - open and close the battery door or remove and resync them?

Mariomlc
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did remove the batteries and put them back. I tried to re synch but nothing happens all they say say is that it appears as if the cameras are offline
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you're only lightly putting the batteries in their slots but don't push them down - let the battery door do the pushing. You should see the camera LED flash blue to indicate power has been connected. Remove a camera from Settings, My Devices and try to sync. Briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it for 2 seconds - and then the camera sync button. Any luck?

BarryN
Tutor
Tutor

This probably due to this issue... Currently there is no fix. 😞

I will post on Facebook and other web sites concerning the TOTAL inadequacy of Arlo's support and their product design which is a total JOKE! How anyone would design a wifi access product not only not allow you to set a clear wifi access channel but also to DELIBERATELY choose the STRONGEST channel with the MOST interference is totally mind blowing!!!

sssse
Aspirant
Aspirant

same thing with me. giving up on arlo. such a waste of money.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support