Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Zelharts
Tutor
Tutor
I purchased the arlo 2 camera system and this is the second time that I've experienced the cameras will not record video or picture. I had to reset and relink the cameras the first time, but, starting to wonder if this is going to be the norm.
9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Nope. Are the running men in the Devices tab black or gray? If gray, use the Mode tab to see what mode is selected. Should be Armed.
Amember
Initiate
Initiate

you're not the only one experiencing the issue. I have the Arlo pro and all the cameras not recording and all the recording also been deleted from the cloud too.

Zelharts
Tutor
Tutor
Just got of the phone with tech support - said they were having a server issue and they are working on it. I'll give it a few days, if it doesn't improve, I will not hesitate to return them.
Zelharts
Tutor
Tutor
Have it set to the preprogrammed armed mode. I have not made any changes to that mode. Was working fine yesterday on same mode and nothing was changed
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos in the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

andy307
Aspirant
Aspirant

Was recording  but now it has stopped recording.  Nothing changed as far as I can tell.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the batteries dead?

andy307
Aspirant
Aspirant
No
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Power cycle the base.  Tell us exactly what you see and have tried. There should be 3 greenlights on the base and the running men for each camera in the Devices tab should be black, not gray.