Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
awvollmer
Follower
Follower
So I got 3/4 cameras to sync and show up in the app. The fourth camera however goes through the sync process, blinks blue rapidly, and never appears in the app. I have switched batteries, restarted and unplugged the base station, restarted the app, etc. What's going on?!
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

awvollmer,

If you are getting a rapid blue LED that indicates the camera sync was successful. Is the camera showing up under Settings > My Devices?

JamesC

Larkus86
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this same issue. Well, it appeared in my device listing when I first set up the system, then the next day - it said device was (something or other I can't remember the error message). But, I went through the synch process again - got the blue rapid flashing light again - and same error message. So I removed the device via the interface, re-did the synch process, got the rapid blue flashing light - only it won't show in my device list at all now. Batteries seem fine - other 4 cameras all working fine.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Larkus86,

Consider rebooting your base station (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and then attempt the sync process again. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC