Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Camera syncs but doesn't appear in app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
awvollmer
Follower
Follower
So I got 3/4 cameras to sync and show up in the app. The fourth camera however goes through the sync process, blinks blue rapidly, and never appears in the app. I have switched batteries, restarted and unplugged the base station, restarted the app, etc. What's going on?!
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

awvollmer,

If you are getting a rapid blue LED that indicates the camera sync was successful. Is the camera showing up under Settings > My Devices?

JamesC

Larkus86
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this same issue. Well, it appeared in my device listing when I first set up the system, then the next day - it said device was (something or other I can't remember the error message). But, I went through the synch process again - got the blue rapid flashing light again - and same error message. So I removed the device via the interface, re-did the synch process, got the rapid blue flashing light - only it won't show in my device list at all now. Batteries seem fine - other 4 cameras all working fine.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Larkus86,

Consider rebooting your base station (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and then attempt the sync process again. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC