Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
TOPruitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera shows that I have an alert but no video on my phone but computer shows video.  This is a new camera as the other had a red image and was returned.

4 REPLIES 4
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

If the video is showing up on your computer but not on your phone I would try signing out of the phone app and back in again. 

nickgtr35
Apprentice
Apprentice

i have the same problem, app camera pic alert shows 1 recording but when i click on it the library shows no recorded file.

Ogc99999
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also have a record problem. I have 2 cameras and they were both motion detecting and recording until 7:30pm yesterday. Since then I have gotten no alerts and no recording, even though the motion detection turns red sometimes when I'm in the app. So the motion detection is working for both, but no recording or push notifications. What is wrong?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please consider a restart of the Base Station. Allow the base station to come back online and check your mode to make sure motion detection is on (green running man on the cameras screen). Once you have verified motion detection is active, test to see if recordings appear in your library.

JamesC