Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Paul
Tutor
Tutor

I have set all my cameras to "Best Video" but the resolution is only 640 X 352 actual when recording in the dark. Daylight video is 1280 x 720. Is this correct that the night recordins are at a lower resolution. If it is, then I feel miss led as most if not all the cameras are active at night. I do love the systen though. Easy to setup and video is stored off site.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Paul wrote:

I have set all my cameras to "Best Video" but the resolution is only 640 X 352 actual when recording in the dark. Daylight video is 1280 x 720. Is this correct that the night recordins are at a lower resolution. If it is, then I feel miss led as most if not all the cameras are active at night. I do love the systen though. Easy to setup and video is stored off site.

My recent night time recordings are at 1280x720 like the day time recordings.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Paul wrote:

My recent night time recordings are at 1280x720 like the day time recordings.

Paul
Tutor
Tutor

My night resoolution is 1280 x 720. My mistake as I had two of my new cameras on the default  "Optimized" setting.