Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
rheality
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have pink hue on one of my cameras, I have tried resetting and removing the device and re-adding to no avail.

Can you help please, I've had the cameras for about a month if that.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
SonicGT
Aspirant
Aspirant

This just happened to me this morning as well on one of my cameras.  I've had my cameras since November with no issues until now

SonicGT
Aspirant
Aspirant

So after seeing many others with this issue in the forums and people saying they couldn't solve it by powering down etc I contacted support via chat.

They told me to take the batteries out for 10 seconds, which based on other people I didn't think it would work, but for me it did.  So I would try the basics like that then if nothing contact support.  They told me the hardware is warrantied for 1 year from purchase date, so thats good since mine are a few months old, just in case it keeps happening

SonicGT
Aspirant
Aspirant

actually I spoke too soon, took it back outside with more natural light again and all pink

SonicGT
Aspirant
Aspirant

I contacted support via chat again.

They asked for screenshots of the pink, a photo of my receipt, and a photo of the serial number of the camera.

They also asked for my preferred shipping address.

They told me the ticket is being escalated and I will be contacted, but it sounds like they will be replacing the camera with a new one.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rheality,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Rudy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is what worked for me, go into devices and go to the affected camera. Then toggle night vision on and off a few times and leave night vision off, power down the camera (remove the batteries for 1 minute) then power the camera up and see if its still,pink. If its normal turn night vision back on you should be good then.