Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera Offline vmc3030-100nas

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Letivamp
Follower
Follower
(White wireless magnetic motion detection night vision format:h264 850nm LEDs field view 130• waterproof IP65) All 3 cams were working just fine until 1 needed battery switch...they all stayed offline after they were resynced. Tried reset and on/off button still all are offline. Please help!
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What LEDs are showing on the base and what color?

If you used the reset button, you're going to have to delete all devices in Settings, My Devices and then use the Add Device button in the Cameras tab.  Add the base and resync cameras as if you just got the system.

Hughie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Letivamp wrote:
(White wireless magnetic motion detection night vision format:h264 850nm LEDs field view 130• waterproof IP65) All 3 cams were working just fine until 1 needed battery switch...they all stayed offline after they were resynced. Tried reset and on/off button still all are offline. Please help!

It say camera is offline ?? What it mean ?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It can mean various things, from dead batteries to a network or server issue, as well as the base being confused.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hughie,

More information is needed for us to understand why your camera is offline. First, I recommend opening and closing the battery compartment door on the camera and paying close attention to the camera LED: What do the different LED behaviors on my Arlo Wire-Free camera mean?

As jguerdat says above, it could be a battery issue, try installing a fresh set and see if you get the same behavior.

JamesC