Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SK189
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, my issue arose when I downloaded the new Arlo app. My cameras no longer alerted me of motion, recorded when motion was detected, and now says that all of my cameras are offline. I troubleshooted and tried all of the ways arlo support says, restarting my base station attempting to connect my cameras and reconnecting the internet to my base station. Is there any way or help to fix this issue?
8 REPLIES 8
SeniorGeek
Aspirant
Aspirant
This has been my experience too. I have had problems with my Base dropping off line prior to the new app but now it is the cameras! There are frequent power glitches in my area and with each loss of power then my cameras drop off line. The only thing that seems to work for me is to restart the base and then just wait. After a day or sometimes more everything resets. You would think that Netgear products would be more reliable and trouble free! I have a Wink Hub2, a Hubitat Elevation, a Lutron Bridge, a Netgear 4G modem/router and 4 Amazon Echos and they all reset themselves and reconnect after a power outage. But not ARLO!
SK189
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!
Flayer6
Tutor
Tutor
3 of 4 of my cams offline and new app has no info on syncing
sm4967
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine hasn't worked for two weeks. I've tried everything.. a $400 dollar system that's worthless...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Flayer6
Tutor
Tutor

Of course; multiple times and I NEVER get a response.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Flayer6

Do you have a case number I can review? I would like to look in to this further for you. 

Flayer6
Tutor
Tutor

No number, only emails to case update and arlo@e.netgear