Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jbelleit
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the secure annual plan for multiple cameras.  I would love to add CVR to my front of house camera, but from what I have read, I cannot add the CVR onto my plan since it is "annual"?  Is this correct?

Y'all should have an annual CVR plan to add to the plan or have an annual secure multi-camera annual plan that includes one CVR subscription.  No offense but customer support is trash for Arlo (had mine for probably 5 years and never been able to get clear answers on any of my issues).  So I know you all aren't spending your company earnings on support.  So why not throw us users a bone every now and then.  Or do I just have to research a different camera system that has lower costs?   It would suck to have to buy all new cameras from another manufacturer, but whenever a dog uses my yard and then the owner doesn't pick it up, my cameras NEVER catch this person in the act.  which is why I want the CVR on one of my cameras.   You'd think the cameras themselves would be a deterrent...but the dog owner must have Arlo cameras too and see that they never work how they are supposed to...

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can not get the CVR when you have an annual plan. You can however create a rule to have the camera record certain times of day and increase the sensitivity. That may catch the dog that keeps going potty in your yard. 

https://kb.arlo.com/000062942/How-do-I-add-a-Schedule-Automation-to-my-Arlo-system

jbelleit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the response...maybe this is something that you all could look into then to be able to
1) add CVR to an annual plan
2) make it so that there is an option to add CVR to the yearly service plan so that it is cheaper all around for us subscribers.

Thanks...

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We appreciate the feedback regarding the CVR plans. I will pass this feature request onto our development team.