Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Brand new Arlo camera not working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
LeeW76
Follower
Follower
I have a brand new Arlo 4 camera system and one of the cameras is totally dead. No blue light will come on regardless of which brand new batteries I try.
I would like to have it replaced under warranty but find it impossible to contact Netgear to arrange for this to happen?

All help and suggestions welcome.

Many thanks

Lee
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Either contact the purchase site OR contact support ( bottom of page )

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
MilesSmith
Aspirant
Aspirant

Geofencing has stopped working after recent update to the iOS app. It has been working fine but after the recent update to version 2.4.7, it has stopped recognizing while we are away or arrived home.

Have tried lots of troubleshooting including resetting the base station to Factory default and resync all cameras. One thing I found that the app does not seems to run in the background like before like, for example, you run the app, minimize it and few mins later if you try to open the app again it tries to log you back in from the beginning.

Anyone having the same issue? any help or suggestions appreciated.

madkiwi
Luminary
Luminary

@MilesSmith wrote:

Geofencing has stopped working after recent update to the iOS app. It has been working fine but after the recent update to version 2.4.7, it has stopped recognizing while we are away or arrived home.

Have tried lots of troubleshooting including resetting the base station to Factory default and resync all cameras. One thing I found that the app does not seems to run in the background like before like, for example, you run the app, minimize it and few mins later if you try to open the app again it tries to log you back in from the beginning.

Anyone having the same issue? any help or suggestions appreciated.

Dude, post on a new thread, or better yet search for the 8,000 other threads addressing this issue. Don't hijack a discussion about something completely different.