Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Brand New Arlo Base unit with 2 cameras does not work at all

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Marius85
Initiate
Initiate

Hi!
I`ve just recived a Brand New Arlo Base unit with 2 cameras today.
I was extrimly excited to get everything ut and running today, but.....   Smiley Mad
I`ve connected everything correctly,  but the base unit has a green amber power-light. (this is the only light).
I can`t connect to the unit, and I can`t reset it, nothing happens when I try to reset, no change in lights or anything.
I`ve been troubble shooting for 6 hours now and I`ve been reading a lot of troubbleshooting solutions here, but nothing helps.
The internet router is set up correctly, port 80 + 443, DHCP enable, replaced the internett cable and all that stuff +++    But I can not find the base unit with the computer or phone. I have a high speed internet supplier 50/50Mb so that is deffently not the problem.
I`ve also tried to disconnect everything except the router, base-unit and the internett-sentral tha provides the internett line in to the house,  nothing helps.
No mather what I try, I can not find or connect to the base unit.   
The green power light is still flashing, and have been for 6 hours and counting.   FML.

Anybody have any clue?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I think I answered this in another thread. Flashing power light is a problem. Since you appear to have just purchased this, take the whole system back and exchange it as a dead unit.