Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered the Netgeat Arlo Smart Homd 2 HD Cameras security System on 16/03/2017 as it also came with a bonus Arlo Add-on Camera via redemption.  I filled in the webform to redeem the camera and recieved an email confirmation but have yet to recieve the camera.  Can you please advise when I can expect to recieve the camera?

Thanks

47 REPLIES 47
wluu
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did you receive any email communication confirming you would be receiving the camera?
msiqueira9
Tutor
Tutor
Nope, it just arrived here.
mansen
Aspirant
Aspirant
I logged a support ticket, here's what they said after jumping through many hoops.

Thank you for providing all information needed regarding you case.

I checked your concern with the team and please allow until the end of the month, May 30, to receive your bonus arlo camera.

Please keep us updated if you still would not receive the Arlo bonus camera on the date above for us to forward your case to the appropriate department regarding the next step.

Thank you for your cooperation regarding this case.
mansen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Support has told me they will send by end of this month. This was said today. Guess I will find out soon.
shano400
Aspirant
Aspirant
T&Cs state 'Allow Up To 30 Business Days' now 36 and counting. No where near good enough. Say no more !
navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant

James C , this is not good enough. You closed my original post with the information I provided you, agreeing the camera would be sent at the end of the month. Yet recently you replied to someone else's post advising you would look into it. Do we all have to log cases and jump through ridicoulous hoops with your company to recieve our promised offer?.  I would have thought it best regarding customer service that you would have looked into this some time ago to check there will be no issues.  This is getting ridiculous. Please advise what is happing with the Camera immediately.

tuongkhoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased 3 and claimed 3, all generic same auto replies without even a claim number. Our only option is going here and complain.

How hard is it to automate an email congrats customer on their successful purchase and claim, and a claim number?

It is not a cheap product, and it is not cheap to run this promotion, please do it properly.

mansen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Support assured that the camera will be delivered before 30th, that's now come and gone, still nothing. Is this now a case of false advertising?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have been informed that the cameras for this promo are shipping now and should be received soon. Expected delivery should be the end of this week or early next week.

JamesC

Gre45y
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James

Just letting you know I received my bonus camera today via express post thanks for helping to resolve this matter
ljj861125
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi james,

I still haven't received the bonus Camera, do we get a notification when it is being sent out?

mansen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received the camera today !

navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant
I received camera the camera today. Thank you
IanCooper
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too bought the two Arlo cameras with the bonus offer of a third camera. Submitted my information and still haven't received the extra camera. Emailed the seller on eBay and was told it was Netgears promo contact them. Seems like nobody has received their bonus camera

mansen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Ian, I got my bonus camera end of last week. After a long wait.Had to log a support to ticket. The support people were pretty good following it up for me.
sssimple
Aspirant
Aspirant

I haven't received my bonus camera yet. Does anyone know will it be delivered by Australian Post or by a courier service? 

74Homespy
Initiate
Initiate

Mine now recieved as well. Better late than never!

Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought arlo cameras on 6/4/17 and haven't received my bonus camera yet, not happy.
Filled out required paperwork on day of purchase and received a confirmation email from netgear and have not received any camera yet. The promotion was over ages ago.
shano400
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arrived today Auspost parcel left at front door. For all those yet to receive looks like they're dribbling in. Hang in there.
tuongkhoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Received all 3 of mine today. Hopefully everyone receives their soon.

sssimple
Aspirant
Aspirant

Finally got my camera yesterday. Was delivered by express AU post service. Still wonder why it tool so long to dispatch it......

wluu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still haven't received mine 😞

A friend who purchased it later, after I recommended has already received his.

I'm worried it has been lost in the mail now 😞

Netgear support are not being particularly responsive either - stock standard responses.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wluu,

I have reviewed your support case and it appears it has been escalated. Please refer to your open support case for additional updates.

JamesC