Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered the Netgeat Arlo Smart Homd 2 HD Cameras security System on 16/03/2017 as it also came with a bonus Arlo Add-on Camera via redemption.  I filled in the webform to redeem the camera and recieved an email confirmation but have yet to recieve the camera.  Can you please advise when I can expect to recieve the camera?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I to cannot find a way to private message the redemption email entry to yourself.  I did however read the terms and conditions on the redemption website and it reads "Allow up to 30 business days after end of promotion date to receive your bonus Arlo Add On Camera (VMC3030)".  The terms and conditions suggest the promotions ends 16/04/2017.  Perhaps a premature question at this stage, the above information would suggest the camera should be sent around the week of  22 May 2017.  Is this correct?

Thanks

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
ljj861125
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Is this an Aussie thing?
navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant

I hadn't thought it was but it finished in March.

manfredz
Hero
Hero

was an oz thing plus nz i believe

manB345T
Aspirant
Aspirant

What is the link to redeem the extra camera? 

msiqueira9
Tutor
Tutor

Same here, sent all my details and receipt on 25/03 but nothing yet.

Rod28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Me too, could someone from Netgear please advise
Gre45y
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have redeemed my redemption on 16/3/17 and got reply email and still have not received my extra camera when will I expect to receive this
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gre45y,

If possible, could you private message me with a screenshot of the reply email you received? I will then escalate and find out more information on this offer.

Thank you,

JamesC

Gre45y
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James C

How do I private message you the screen shot I'm only new to this and not sure how to private message 

thanks

janine

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gre45y,

Click on my name to open my profile, on the right hand side of the screen under "Contact Me" there is a link to "Send this user a private message"

JamesC

manB345T
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found the link

http://www2.netgear.com.au/bonusarlocamera/

Ordered my camera a few days ago, waiting for a shipping update. 

navarre
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I to cannot find a way to private message the redemption email entry to yourself.  I did however read the terms and conditions on the redemption website and it reads "Allow up to 30 business days after end of promotion date to receive your bonus Arlo Add On Camera (VMC3030)".  The terms and conditions suggest the promotions ends 16/04/2017.  Perhaps a premature question at this stage, the above information would suggest the camera should be sent around the week of  22 May 2017.  Is this correct?

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

navarre,

This is correct.

For those involved in this discussion, please take a look at the promotion terms and conditions here: TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BONUS ARLO CAMERA REDEMPTION PROMOTION

JamesC

sssimple
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

Sorry for following up this topic.

We sent a redemption request on 11th of April and got a confirmation from Netgear on the same day, however we haven't received our bonus camera yet. Could you please help us to resolve this issue?

Appriciate for your help!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sssimple,

The end of this promotion was 4-16-2017. The terms and conditions indicate bonus cameras will ship 30 days after the end of the promotion. So those of you who were eligible should be receiving your cameras soon. If I get any new information, I will post an update.

JamesC

mansen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any updates on this James? Still have not received the camera. I only got this system because of this redemption.
manB345T
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am also waiting for an update on the delivery of Cameras. Has anyone received any confirmation of shipping?
Gre45y
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still no sign of any emails alerting me the camera has been dispatched
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have requested an update on the status of this promotional offer. I will provide more information as soon as I can.

JamesC

74Homespy
Initiate
Initiate

Hi James, look forward to also hearing the updated status. It's now 30 business days after the promotion has ceased and no communication at all other than acknowledgement of the supporting receipts (mine purchased through JB Hi Fi). How can we help, do the retailers that sell Arlo need to know of the current sitiation so they can put pressure on as well? 

Mark

wluu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes - also keen on this update. I've been following this thread for a few weeks now. 

BethanyFord
Initiate
Initiate

Yes, likewise! Any information at all on when these cameras will be despatched? I can't help but feel like this has been a trick to purchase the product somehow and no free cameras were ever actually going to be sent! I look forward to being proven wrong!

msiqueira9
Tutor
Tutor
I received mine in NZ last week