Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Blue flashing than orange - tried 20 times to reset

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
24cx
Tutor
Tutor

I have a new base which I try to connect to my camera:

Another camera of the same type is connected, also a Pro 2. Tried to connect without the bridge being connected to the internet - over the sync button with the same result. Tried with new batteries and after taking out the batteries for a night. 

Any ideas? Thanks a lot! 

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey 24ax,

If your cameras are showing a fast blinking amber LED, it means it's failing to sync with the Base Station. You can read here to learn how to troubleshoot: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

24cx
Tutor
Tutor
I did everything on that page without success 🙂
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

24cx
Tutor
Tutor
I also did that: they don’t have a solution
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you since you said you already contacted the support team

JessicaBozza
Initiate
Initiate

After thousands of attempts, I've done everything, changed the battery, already reset the station ... I did everything possible but one of the cameras does not synchronize. always gets the Amber Light quickly. I can't synchronize at all