Video in Library is not playing - just buffers

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JessicaB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Video in library are not playing, just buffer. This has been going on for about 2 months now. FRUSTRATING! I have over $1500.00 invested in the Arlo product and lately nothing but issues playing video. Suggestions please.

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

What devices are you playing them on?  Have you tried downloading them, and see if the download plays?

JessicaB
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am viewing using the new Arlo app. I have Arlo (original), Arlo Pro and Arlo Q.
I have not downloaded them, I get too many videos to download each . I will download one to see if it makes a difference. I never had this problem with Arlo Legacy.
I use an iPhone 10 when using the new app.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JessicaB wrote:
I am viewing using the new Arlo app. I have Arlo (original), Arlo Pro and Arlo Q.

If you have a PC, also try my.arlo.com.

JessicaB
Aspirant
Aspirant
I downloaded the video, took forever to download. I also viewed video using my PC. When using the PC, videos ran fine. When using the app, they just buffer and occasionally play.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JessicaB wrote:
I downloaded the video, took forever to download. I also viewed video using my PC. When using the PC, videos ran fine. When using the app, they just buffer and occasionally play.

Can you play them normally when the iPhone is connected to your home wifi network?

Macahi
Apprentice
Apprentice

When that happens to me, I close the app and relaunch it.  That seems to clear it up.