Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery Replacment

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
cruiz999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good Day,

Will I need to sync the camera again when replacing the batteries or will the router reconize it?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

If you are experiencing no problems, your router will recognize the camera again.

-Robert

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

If you are experiencing no problems, your router will recognize the camera again.

-Robert
cruiz999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Robert!

RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

You're welcome!

-Robert
Bousaina
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello I has bought the arlo camera with basstation but i changed the batteries After three days from i bought it
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The more you actually use the camera (recording and live view) the faster the batteries deplete. How many total minutes of recordings and live viewing, including any positioning, have you accumulated? The spec use is for about 4 minutes per day - most people wear out batteries quickly for the first set or two due to "playing around", maximizing location for motion detection, etc. but that settles down. Poor signal between the cameras and base can cause the cameras to work harder too get a connection, too.  If things don't settle down consider rechargeables - shorter usage time but only an up-front cost rather than continuous. Check the Buying Options and Tips forum for more info.