Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Batteries/ Charger sold in Canada? Tenergy 3.7V RCR123A Li-ion Battery Charger + 4 pcs

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rain077
Follower
Follower

I want to buy this to ship in Canada and I can't find it anywhere except on Amazon and it does not ship to Canada:

Combo: (Works with Arlo) Tenergy 3.7V RCR123A Li-ion Battery Charger + 4 pcs 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Batteries for Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030) UN, UL Certified

Questions:

1) Why is this not sold in Canada (in stores e.g. Best Buy/ Canadian Tire etc.)

2) Why can't I buy the product from teh Arlo site to ship to Canada?

3) Why can't I buy this from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca?

4) Where can I buy this product in Canada/ Ontario... who are the suppliers in Canada?

5) What site can I buy this product to ship to Canada?

Frustrated with this product and the lack that a good quality battery charger and batteires and not availble for my Arlo product.

Disappointed!
Rain

6 REPLIES 6
manfredz
Hero
Hero

i ordered mine off amazon ca and should be here next week

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002UEE7SU/ref=pe_386430_126088100_TE_item

Widget
Tutor
Tutor

Another Canadian frustrated at inability to purchase Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion rechargeable batteries in Canada.

Manfredz - can you confirm that your amazon ca order was successful ?

manfredz
Hero
Hero
Widget
Tutor
Tutor

Finally!  After eleventeen failed attempts I was able to successfully place an order.  On a whim, I modified my delivery address to remove the Postal Box number; so now only the billing address has the Postal Box number.  At the end of the day, it appears that the delivery restriction had nothing to do with a product restriction (which I had assumed, as it is a lithium-ion battery).  Here's hoping the batteries arrive next week and live up to expectations.

manfredz
Hero
Hero

some suppliers use a courier service (usually Purolator) who can't deliver to a PO box.  usually says this on ordering page.

Widget
Tutor
Tutor

BINGO !!  i am gratified to confirm my Amazon.ca order fulfillment for Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion rechargeable batteries to a Canadian Post Office address in 4 days!  Cheers !!