Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cameras are off line. It my base is connected to the internet

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Cream6300
Follower
Follower
I have an vmb3000 when I try to view the cameras on my phone it says the base is not connected to the internet but I have 2 solid green bars on the internet and power symbols it will also sync a camera but I just can't view it
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cream6300,

Do you see the same behavior when logging in to the web client from a different device (PC, laptop)? Is this behavior only occurring when you use the mobile app?

JamesC

LindseySmithAK
Tutor
Tutor

My cameras are offline as well. Server down AGAIN!!! This is my only home surveillance protection and this has been happening all week. ARLO please get your act together. You cannot have all these issues everytime there is an upgrade. I have already lost one camera last year because of your crazy upgrade.

I want my money back! Worthless! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

LindseySmithAK,

There are no server issues that would cause this behavior. What is the LED behavior on your base station when you notice your cameras are offline? Does the base station also show offline? 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

JamesC

Lilc68
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've had my Arlo security system Wireless for one week now very disappointed Arlo system saying not log in but at the same time I can go live in view the outside can't get notification to phone can anyone help
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lilc68,

What mode is your system set to? Can you provide more detail on the issue you are experiencing?

JamesC