Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
glemke68
Aspirant
Aspirant

I accidentally deleted the base station and I am now unable to add it back. I have tried via the App and through the online web interface.

Glenn

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

glemke68 wrote:

I accidentally deleted the base station and I am now unable to add it back. I have tried via the App and through the online web interface.

Glenn

did you try to add a base.. you should be able to go to "Settings" > "Subscriptions" > Add a Base Station located at the very bottom of the page (scroll down).

The old one should populate the base info

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
glemke68
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried that multiple times but it isn't recognizing it.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

glemke68,

Welcome to the community! It is important that you are on the same network as the base station when trying to add it back to the account. Consider a factory reset of the base station by holding the sync button and the red reset button on the back of the base station until all lights flash amber. Allow the base station to come back online (solid green power and internet LED lights). Once the base is back online, log into your account and check under "settings". If you still see your base station serial number here you must go to "base station settings" and click "deactivate". This will release the serial number from the account and allow you to add it back by going to "subscription" and clicking "add a base station".

Let us know if you are able to get your base station added back to the account!

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

glemke68,

Were you able to resolve the issue? Please let us know!

JamesC

Huy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you ,