Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station showing offline in app / alert but no library content

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mart59
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have been experiencing a few issues and I think it has to do with the mobile app.

1.  The camera's and base station are constantly dropping offline from the app.  Sometimes it says cameras are off line, system is offline or I'm not connected to the internet.

2.  We'll get an alert of movement on a camera when we go to the libary on the app or online there is no video recorded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mart59
Aspirant
Aspirant
I think I may have figured it out, I think my wireless router was interfering with the camera signal to the base station. I reposition the base station and everything is running fine.

I recently had to buy a new router and moved it in a different position on the table that I keep all of the net hardware. That is when the problem all started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mart59,

Do you see the same behavior when using the web client?

What model device are you using and what OS version is on the device?

JamesC

Mart59
Aspirant
Aspirant
I think I may have figured it out, I think my wireless router was interfering with the camera signal to the base station. I reposition the base station and everything is running fine.

I recently had to buy a new router and moved it in a different position on the table that I keep all of the net hardware. That is when the problem all started.