Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
a3473
Tutor
Tutor

What is phone number for suppor? My base station went offline and lights are green

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F150Fan
Star
Star
@a3473
I had the same issue a couple of days ago, and the following steps got me back online.
1. From the app, go to Settings > My Devices
2. Select your base system
3. At the bottom of the window you'll see two options, "Restart" and "Remove Device"; select Restart

If this brings your system back online, you may need to re-sync your cameras. If not, go with the Remove Device option and then add it back in.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

a3473,

If the LEDs are all green this means the base station is still online. It could be a display issue. Are you using web client or mobile app? Try rebooting your device. Do you still see the same behavior?

If you would still like to contact support, contact options can be found here: Arlo Support Team

JamesC

a3473
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for the support info.   I rebooted both the base station and router multiple times, but the offline status continues shows up on the mobile app as well as the web client even though all the lights are green on the base station.    I am now able to see video clips with tthe mobile app and web client now, but I cannot  control any of the devices, since the the software thinks the base station is offline.     

F150Fan
Star
Star
@a3473
I had the same issue a couple of days ago, and the following steps got me back online.
1. From the app, go to Settings > My Devices
2. Select your base system
3. At the bottom of the window you'll see two options, "Restart" and "Remove Device"; select Restart

If this brings your system back online, you may need to re-sync your cameras. If not, go with the Remove Device option and then add it back in.
a3473
Tutor
Tutor

Your suggestion got my base station back online.   Thanks!

F150Fan
Star
Star
I'm glad to help!