Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo wireless cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
parboneaux
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently purchased the wireless cameras in December.  All were set up and recording correctly.  Lately, my one camera labeled Driveway all of a sudden does not show that it is motion detecting as I originally set it up to do.  I went in to my devices under settings and all four cameras appear.  When I go to the edit mode option to review the rules the Driveway camera is not listed.  Does anyone know how to get my driveway camera to show under rules?  When a first go in and review all cameras it shows the driveway camera but the motion detect icon is not active.  How to I get that to active?

2 REPLIES 2
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

So, when you create a new rule in an existing mode, your driveway camera does not show up in the drop-down of selectable cameras?

I'd try two things:

1. Reset your base station (either from the software via Settings -> My Devices -> [Your base station name] -> Restart), or
  2. Press the the reset button on the back of the base station.

If that doesn't help, remove the camera from the system (Settings -> My Devices -> [Driveway camera] -> Remove Device), then resynchronize the camera with the base station.

parboneaux
Aspirant
Aspirant
I reset the camera and it works great. Thank you.