Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Synch But cant view

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Justino1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi There ,

I have two Arlo cameras both were synched fine to my AC1900.

Batteries died in one so i replaced them and tried to reconnect.

It couldnt so removed it from the system and tried to re-install it. In the app i chose to remove the decvice that way.

Blue light flashes slowly then fast when it synch's with the basestation , however it doesnt show up on the app or the web log in or in the routers Arlo page.

I dont get anything but a Blue LED.

Any ideas please , thanks in advance.

regards

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just a quick suggestion - try power cycling the base station.

Justino1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for that but no joy , power cycled everything and still cant get it to work,

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I misread your initial post. You're trying to connect the cameras to an R7000? What firmware are you using? Note that the 1.5 and 1.6 versions got pulled due to bugs and we're waiting for a new version to be released. You can check the R7000 support page for the new firmware when it gets released. It may be that your firmware is the issue.

If you're using a base station, that's different. You can try a factory reset on the base to see if you can get it going that way. You'll need to re-sync the cameras and rebuilding any modes and schedule you may have created by doing this.

Justino1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

The system was working perfectly till the batteries died on one of the cameras , so its not as if it has never worked , it did and was fine.

The firmware is V1.0.6.28_1.1.83

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe it's just the method you're using to access the interface.  Are you using the app or a browser?  Have you tried the other, including a different browser?  How about 3/4G vs. WiFi?

Justino1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thought I had replied to this , no , tried phone on 4G , Ipad on Wifi and a direct cable connection and still nothing worked.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While you could try a factory reset on your router to see if that helps with the buggy firmware, I suspect you'll have to place a trouble ticket for resolution.