Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Yesterday morning about 8:45am, all recording from my four cameras stopped. There was nothing recorded for the rest of the day although there was a lot of motion around each camera. Today, same thing. Three of my four camera have recorded one video today, although there has been a lot of motion. I can watch the camera live, so they are all online. No clue what has happened. I use the free 7 day cloud storage. Recordings from before 8:45am yesterday are still available. Can anyone help? How can I get it to record again? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your active mode? Are the motion icons for each camera in the devices tab black or gray? Gray means disarmed. Have you tried rebooting the base?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your active mode? Are the motion icons for each camera in the devices tab black or gray? Gray means disarmed. Have you tried rebooting the base?

Retired_Member
Not applicable

The system is armed and just checking now, three of the four camera show the motion icons black.  It is yellow on the fourth and on that camera I can no longer watch a live picture.  Still no recordings.  I'll try rebooting the base when I get home.

Retired_Member
Not applicable
I rebooted the base and all seems to be working again. I appreciate the help! Thank you!!
meg17
Aspirant
Aspirant

I seem to have the same issue most of the time. Cuts out about 8 pm and doesn’t record until 6 am. Thought maybe it was my internet issue but it has continued since that was repaired. Now I have my audio off and it is still recording audio.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @meg17,

Have you tried rebooting your Base Station to see if you're able to get your audio back on?

meg17
Aspirant
Aspirant

I turned the Audio off on all three cameras but it was still recording with any sound. It showed all three had audio off but when I went into the Mode setting one fo them was still on. No idea why.

With the heavy rain and winds the audio was kicking in every min so wanted it off.

thanks for the info. I have had to reboot and resync cameras for other issues, that was going to be my next step had I not saw on another post another way into the settings to check.