Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
trevora
Aspirant
Aspirant

I built a schedule a while back. When I view the schedule on the app, it looks perfect. If I log in on a PC via the portal, the schedule is blank. 

The cameras are not recording because they are following the blank schedule on the portal. 

How do I get the app and the portal to sync again? The app has the correct schedule and I want to avoid rebuilding it on the web portal.

5 REPLIES 5
manfredz
Hero
Hero

unless i'm mistaken its a display issue on pc since the schedule's location is on the cloud.  try using a different browser on pc

trevora
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just tried in another browser (cleared chache and history first). Same result. The schedule appears as a mode, but the schedule is blank.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes power cycling the base helps. I'd suggest taking a screenshot or notes of the schedule from the app and try putting it into the PC.  I've never heard of this so don't have good suggestions but it's possible that the system should be reset and start fresh. Sometimes that's the only way to clear things up.

trevora
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm in the web interface, under mode, and rebuilding the schedule. 

Schedule is currently blank. I add a block and hit save. The screen refreshes but does not show what I added (schedule still shows blank). I have cleared browser cache and restarted browser as well. 

The old schedule is still showing correctly on the mobile app. Will restarting power to the base make these interfaces sync again?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Possibly. If not, opening a case with support may be needed. You could also try a total system reset. Weird things like this have been fixed usingthe brute force method.