Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
toooch
Follower
Follower

Ok so I had a red tint on my camera and followed all the instruction. Pull batteries, insert new batteries etc. So now they said send it back, I did guess what 2 months later the one they sent me is doing the same thing. So I'm sure they will want me to send it back again. This is taking too much of my time I will have to chauk it up to experience. I would not reccomend this product (don't buy it).

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

toooch,

I apologize for the poor experience. If removing and reinserting the batteries does not resolve the issue, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Janell123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought a 4 camara wireless set, 2 of the 4 camaras had a red tint.  I just called them on the phone on a Saturday evening.  They were great, they are sending me out two new camaras after I complete their return form they sent to me in my email.  Free standard shipping as well.  Not really happy about the camaras out of the box being defective.  However, they are sending me new ones and the ones I have I will keep up until the new ones arrive.  I give the customer service thumbs up!!!