Estadísticas de la conversación
  • 7 respuestas
  • 828 vistas
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 en conversación
JOCOCA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there I am from El Salvador, Central America, and I just get 2 arlo essential outdoor cameras 2nd gen, the problem I have is that I cannot set them up in the app since it is not showing 2nd generation to select.

Am I missing something?

7 RESPUESTAS 7
CarlosL
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @JOCOCA,

thank you for reaching out.

Please provide me with the information where you purchased your Arlo Essential camera? What country was your Arlo account created in?

Many greetings

Carlos
Arlo Community Team

JOCOCA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Carlos,

I bought them in Los Angeles, California (walmart), but I am in El Salvador (central america), I created my account yesterday here in El Salvador.

JOCOCA
Aspirant
Aspirant

@CarlosL ,

The version of the app downloaded from Google play is 4.10.2_28611.

DeividRa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tengo el mismo problema

I have the same problem

ARLO we have a problem

DeividRa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought it in texas yesterday at a walmart

my account was made long time ago in mexico

CarlosL
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @JOCOCA and @DeividRa,

Thank you for confirming this.

We appreciate your interest in our offerings. However, we wanted to inform you that the Arlo Essential Spotlight 2nd generation is not supported in all countries.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, and we sincerely apologize for any disappointment caused. It is our aim to provide a seamless customer experience, therefore we recommend purchasing the Arlo products in the country where the device will be installed and used. The Arlo mobile app displays all supported devices that can be installed on your account.

Devices that were not launched in the specified region will not be available in the app.

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We are here to help.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Many greetings,

Carlos
Arlo Community Team

Jorgev
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having same issue, the only option that I have now is to go back to USA only to get the app updated and see if now I see the 2nd generation camera option. Any other idea?