Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo charger no longer will charge camera battery -- worked before, 4PY1697DA27B3

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rjk11
Aspirant
Aspirant

The camera, charger, and base station were all purchased at the same time.  I also bought a 2nd battery for the camera.  Now I have 2 almost dead batteries. The charger no longer will charge either battery.  Charger worked fine for more than a year. Everything works except the charging.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a different charger that has both 5v and 9v outputs. A different cable may also be something to try but not all will fit into the camera. There's also the external charging station.

rjk11
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried a different charger and power cord as you suggested.  It must be a problem within the camera wiring.  I am not familiar with the external charging station.  Is there a model number for it so I can order one?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rjk11 wrote:

I am not familiar with the external charging station.  Is there a model number for it so I can order one?

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/accessories/VMA4400C-100NAS.html

Note this is for the Pro and Pro 2 cameras - a different charger is needed for the Pro 3/Pro 4/Ultra cameras.

rjk11
Aspirant
Aspirant

Many thanks to both of you for your replies.  Superuser is the right name.  You both are super.