Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera goes offline

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I just got an Arlo wireless system with 2 cameras. The 1st camera is working well since 2h. The other one keeps disconnected every 10-15mn. I changed the batteries with no success. Each time I need to do the sync to bringit back and after 10mn it disappears. Even the sync process is not working as well as for camera one (have to remove batteries once or twice to get it synced).

I would suspect a faulty camera. What do you think?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have replaced this camera and now everything is working fine. It was a hardware issue!
Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JustynaW
Master
Master

Bonjour @Philippe67

Félicitations pour votre premier message sur forum Arlo.

Vous avez écrit votre message sur le forum francophone. Pour que tous les utilisateurs puissent le comprendre veuillez reformuler votre demande en français s’il vous plaît. Si vous préférez d’écrire en anglais je peux déplacer votre message vers le forum anglophone.

Bonne journée à vous

Justyna

Equipe Arlo

Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bonjour,

Oui vous pouvez le déplacer vers le forum anglophone.

Merci

Philippe

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Wow!  My high school French from 50 years ago actually let me figure out what was said, at least at a basic level.  I'm stopping now - my head hurts.

Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi jguerdat

Please focus only on the 1st message at the top. It is in English. The others in French are just about movig the post on the right place.

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Philippe67,

This sounds like it could be an interference or range issue. One way to further isolate the issue would be to swap the affected cameras location with the camera that is behaving normally. If the issue follows the camera this could indicate a problem with the camera itself.

JamesC

Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have replaced this camera and now everything is working fine. It was a hardware issue!
Thanks for your help
Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant

waki
Aspirant
Aspirant
How did you replace a single camera in the kit? Did you buy it out of pocket or did Net gear offer to swap the one unit? I'm having similar problems on a newly purchased system.
Philippe67
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Waki
In fact I exchanged the whole package, not only one camera. Sorry for the confusion.