Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo base station offline

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
VGCC
Guide
Guide

Hi.

I'm opening this discussion, to request for some help with my Arlo equipment.

I've an arlo set with 5 cameras for a year and a half, and he  was working fine until april 1st, when all the set stoped. 

I've rebooted all the system switching off the power for several minutes, and reviewed all the connections, but nothing. When i switch on the power, the base restarts, the led's from power and network, turn green, but the base don't connect to the cameras, and when I enter the Arlo web page or the app, i can see that the base is "marked" has "Offline"... But the network led is green.

Can some one help me.

Thank you.

Arlo Base Station.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VGCC
Guide
Guide
Hi again. Some time has passed but only now I arrived to solve my problem with my Arlo system.

Has I said my 5 camera system has worked for a year and a half, but for some reason he stopped working and I can't find a reason.

The base is connected and the led of the network is green, but when access my account, he appears has offline and for this all the system is offline.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

How are the batteries? If dead, they obviously won't connect. Have you tried the sync process again? Press the base sync button briefly (don't hold it) and then the camera sync button. What do the LEDs show on both the base and the camera?

VGCC
Guide
Guide

Hi Guru, The batteries has between 50% and 80% power. So the batteries are not the problem.

I haven't tried the re-sync process, because in this moment I'm out of the country until the end of this month, and no one there has enough knowledge to make this work. So I have to wait for my arrival.

VGCC
Guide
Guide
Hi again. Some time has passed but only now I arrived to solve my problem with my Arlo system.

Has I said my 5 camera system has worked for a year and a half, but for some reason he stopped working and I can't find a reason.

The base is connected and the led of the network is green, but when access my account, he appears has offline and for this all the system is offline.
VGCC
Guide
Guide