Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo WireFree internet connection problems

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mykeal
Aspirant
Aspirant

My base station internet light is on solid green, but when I go to the Mode page at Arlo.com it says it's offline. How do I correct this?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mykeal,

It sounds like this could be a display problem. What device are you using to view? (Web client, mobile app)

If using the web client, try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox) to see if you get the same results.

JamesC

mykeal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Using Chrome Version 51 on an HP 2000 laptop, Windows 8.1 operating system. Also tried using Windows Explorer Version 11, same result. Checked router connection (wired, of course) - router reports base station is connected.

mykeal
Aspirant
Aspirant

More info about system: I've successfully (I think) sync'd two cameras with the base station, but when I enter the Cameras page on Arlo.com it shows only an Add Camera icon; there are no cameras listed.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reset the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber.  Remove any devices seen in Settings, My Devices and add the base again using the Add Device button on the Cameras tab.  Sync the cameras being sure to only briefly press the sync button on the base (<1 second).  Any luck?