Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
bdisylvester
Aspirant
Aspirant

Two of five cameras stopped recording.  One had dead batteries, and one just went off line.  Got the one that went off line sync'd and is working now.  Replaced batteries in other one with fresh batteries, but cannot get it to sync.  I removed it from list and tried to add it back to the list, but couldn't see how.  So just tried to "add device."  so far, camera won't sync.  Blue light on camera keeps blinking slowley, and sync light on base station blinks for a long while and them goes solid.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bdisylvester
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just did the tried and true "restart" process by turning off the base station and then turning it back on.  The camera giving me the probem was sitting next to the base station, and automatically sync'd when the base station came back up.  We are back up and running.  Thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you only press the base sync button briefly (<1 second).  Any luck?

bdisylvester
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thans for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, it still won't sync. The sync light blinks on base station and the blue light blinks slowly on camera, but never blinks rapidly indicating a successful sync.  Camera does not show up on my list of devices.  

bdisylvester
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just did the tried and true "restart" process by turning off the base station and then turning it back on.  The camera giving me the probem was sitting next to the base station, and automatically sync'd when the base station came back up.  We are back up and running.  Thanks for your time.