Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire-Free cameras no longer displaying "its time to change your batteries" for iOS

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

Yet another iOS App update problem. This one is around the Arlo wire free cameras no longer displaying "it’s time to change your batteries" on the Devices screen when they are exhausted. I just realised one of my cameras was "dead" because of this, but the app gave no indication other than the orange battery symbol  (The web version does still work).

I am so tired of Arlo continually breaking the basics over the last 2 years I have subscribed to their services. No wonder Netgear wanted a divorce.

With the quite literally 100's of complaints now about this latest update on this forum, it’s time for me to cancel my subscription until the company starts to listen and get the customer basics working. Perhaps others could consider the same. If enough people vote with their wallets, the company may listen. If not, there are plenty of competitors around .

So tired!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks goodness this weeks updates have restored the abillty to view the status and icons on the home screen again. Man Happy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks goodness this weeks updates have restored the abillty to view the status and icons on the home screen again. Man Happy